Returns and refunds - Right of withdrawal
Laikly accept and implement totally laws contained in Legislative Decree n. 185 dated 22 May 1999 for protection of consumer "Implementation of Directive 97/7/CE concerning protection of consumers in the field of remote contracts". Below are indicated the instructions to exercise the right of withdrawal as well as the consequences of withdrawal itself.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised within 10 (ten) working days from item delivery date by means of "Return request form" that can be downloaded from the website www.laikly.com, filled in every field and sent by post by registered letter to the following address Laikly - MeM Group. Srls, Via Veneto 2, 31057 Silea (TV) ITALY.
"Return request form" can also be anticipated, sending it by email to the address email@example.com, on the condition that Client send the same document within following 48 (forty-eight) hours by means of registered letter to the address Laikly - MeM Group Srls, Via Veneto 2, 31057 Silea (TV) ITALY.
Within 15 (fifteen) working days from goods delivery date, the item object of communication of withdrawal must be returned. We remind you that, as provided for by Legislative Decree n. 185 dated 22 May 1999 for protection of consumer "Implementation of Directive 97/7/CE concerning protection of consumers in the field of remote contracts" above mentioned, transport charges and risks associated to the return of the goods are at the expense of the Client. Client can make the shipment with theft insurance and transport damages insurance, and will take-charge of expenses.
We suggest to make all return shipments by courier or by post with traceability service: in case of unsuccessful delivery and no-availability of the tracking number of the shipment Laikly will not be able to refund amount paid. In case of damages, thefts or losses during the transportation, Laikly reserves the right to debit possible damages suffered by deducting them from Client's refunds. In case of unsuccessful reception of product object of the return request, Laikly will not be able to refund the amount paid by the Client.
The items must be returned to the following address:
Laikly - MeM Group Srls
Via Veneto 2
31057 Silea (TV)
GOODS RECEIVING HOURS:
MON - TUE - THU - FRI from 09:00 to 12:30 and from 15:30 to 18:00
WED from 09:00 to 12:30
N.B .: Shipments will not be collected at courier depots or at the Italian Post Office, therefore we recommend that you respect the delivery times for goods.
Items must be returned respecting the following indications:
- the product that Client wants return must be carefully packed in original package right as rain (not ruined, damaged or dirty, without deteriorations or alterations), equipped with possible accessories, operating and maintenance instructions, documents, equipped with transport document / copy of the invoice that were present in original packaging with indication of Order number, code, name, last name and address of the Client and, above all, equipped with Warranty Seal still intact and fixed to the product without any alteration as it was in origin at reception of the shipment (see section "Warranty Seal");
- substantial entirety of the product to return is essential condition to exercise the right of withdrawal: the item must be returned well-preserved;
- goods must be returned without any evident use sign, only signs compatible to a normal try-on are accepted. Client is allowed to try the product but is not allowed to use it if he does not consider it suitable or if he intends return it. The product has not to bear any trace of a prolonged use (longer that a few minutes) exceeding the time necessary for a try-on, and must not be in such a state that re-sale can't be possible. Improper use or presence of any alteration of the product make it not no more suitable for return or replacement.
When item returned is not congruent with indications above described, withdrawal will not have effectiveness. The right of withdrawal totally lapses if the product is returned not intact, in other words:
- original package is missing;
- integral parts of the product are missing;
- product is damaged due to any cause different from transport causes;
- warranty seal (see point n. 8 of General Sale Conditions) is missing or it is no more fixed to the product or it is broken or damaged.
As soon as possible, maximum within 30 (thirty) working days from reception date by the side of Laikly of Client's communication with request to exercise the right of withdrawal, according to terms and times above indicated and in any case on the condition that goods object of the return are given back from the Client within 15 (fifteen) working days, Laikly will refund the whole amount paid for purchase of goods turned in.
In case that the return does not respect indications above described, also contained in points 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 of General Sale Conditions or in any other case wherein withdrawal does not have effectiveness or wherein Laikly reserves to not accept it for a justified reason, the product will be sent back COD (Cash on Delivery) to the Client with debit of the Shipment Charges and of a surcharge of € 25,00 (twenty-five) as refund for practice management.
If the Customer refuses delivery of the shipment already made or communicates an incorrect shipping address, the shipping/storage/delivery costs to the sender will be charged to the Customer and quantified in € 25.00 (twenty-five) which will be deducted from the possible refund.
The warranty seal is a plastic band that has an identification alphanumeric code and is fixed to the product to assure his guarantee and traceability (for example wigs, toupees, hairpieces, extensions, wefts, scarves, turbans, etc ...). The seal can be removed only if Client decides to accept the goods received and does not intend to proceed with the return of the product in the future. The presence of the seal is very important: with this seal Laikly wants to guarantee that product purchased by the Client is intact and, most of all, has never been used before.
In case that Client decides to exercise the right of withdrawal it is essential that restitution is made with the warranty seal intact and still fixed to the product as it was in origin at shipment from our warehouse moment. This condition is of prime importance for Laikly to be able to accept the return. In case that Client decides to exercise the right of withdrawal and product is returned without warranty seal or with broken/damaged/removed warranty seal, Laikly will reserve the right to not accept the restitution of the item and not proceed with the refund of the amount possibly already paid by the Client. Laikly will proceed as provided for by point 7.4 of General Sale Conditions.